Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Buggered + spring storms

I am so totally buggered!

Tuesday nights are Yoga, then I go off to dog obedience training with my dog. Oh crap, why I need a gym when I have him is a mystery. He is so huge and full of bouncy energy, I feel like I fight him every inch of the way. Considering he is 90lbs+ and still only 7 months, it is no light effort. Oh and hence why we are at training! A hate of mine is people who have large dogs and no control...oh look out hypocrite haha. I guess at least I am trying to do something about it! I seriously think I should do the dog training and the Yoga the other way around, I lose all my nice calm energy out on the field with him. Oh well. At least it is a work out with an extra benefit. It is also a night where I am not at home to think about food.

Tonight we have had on and off the first spring storms for the season, lovely! I am excited the warm weather is here, smelling the constant Jasmine fragrance lingering in the air. Ahhh so perfect! And I just know deep down in my heart that Spring/Summer 2010 is going to be AMAZING! You know when you get that little inkling, well yep, I have that.

I have been working on my 43 things to do list over at their website, once I have finished I will post it up. I am keen to get through at least half of them by the end of the year, then add some more to it!

Happy Tuesday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx