...I'm going to do another post tonight. I'm in the mood to chat amongst myself. I think I am a bit excited about this blogging thing, although I am sure the novelty will wear off.
I probably should be in bed actually (but instead I'm here and also watching a Summer Heights High dvd...hilarious!), it has been a big week and I'm working all the way through until NEXT Friday, poo! It should make me stay on track over the weekend though. I do have to go to my cousin's baby shower Saturday afternoon, which I am feeling kind of blah about. I love my family, but I am slowly becoming one of the only single girls left. This is always highlighted so much more at things like baby showers, because everyone is there with their babies, talking about babies, playing with babies etc. This all coupled with the fact I am about as maternal as a stick, makes it not the greatest way to spend an afternoon. A positive is I have dropped a bit more weight since I last saw my family, so at least I'll be able to show off a little.
It's TTOTM at the mo, so I won't be weighing in until it's all over and done with, hopefully I will see 91kg. So close to the 80's! And so close to being under 200lbs!
No comments:
Post a Comment
xx