I have been inspired!
There are so many wonderful blogs out there, I have really enjoyed reading them and gaining motivation from them. I have enjoyed them so much I decided to try my own hand at it, because like everyone else, I feel like I have a story to tell. Well, a story that has started but that I am nowhere near finished.
A little about who I am...
I am 27 years old and live in Australia. I enjoy the usual things; going out with friends, spending time with family, animals, reading etc. I am also fat.
My fatness is something that has come and gone throughout my life but the last few years, things got out of control. At my heaviest weight I was 116kg (255lbs and a BMI of 42.6) and I was deeply unhappy.
A year ago I decided enough was enough and I embarked on changing my life.
I cut down on the amount of crap I ate and started exercising. Nothing fancy or expensive. In fact, I have no doubt saved money because holy moly, I used to blow so much cash on trash food and booze!
I currently weigh 92.4kg (203lbs and a BMI of 33.9), which means I have lost almost 25kg (52lbs). I have had my ups and downs, and still have a loooooong way to go but having lost a chunk of this weight has already CHANGED MY LIFE! I cannot wait to see how things are in another 25kg!
I'm finding foxy, I don't think she ever really left. I think the fat girl in me smooshed her down. But as that fat girl slowly slips away I am catching glipses of foxy. I like what I see :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
xx